Information About Attending In-person Classes and Courses at the Centre
- Please book online for in-person classes. Due to social distancing, seating is limited. If you are unable to attend please cancel your booking and make your seat available to another person.
- The centre is carefully sanitised by volunteers before and after each in-person class.
- We open the front door to welcome visitors for in-person classes approximately 20 minutes before classes begin. Please arrive with plenty of time to check-in, take your seat and get comfortable before classes begin.
- Please use the QR code in the entrance to check-in using the NHS Covid-19 app (available from App Store and Google Play).
- You are required to wear a face mask / face covering at the centre at all times (unless you have a valid reason not to do so).
- Please use hand sanitiser on arrival and departure – this is available in the hallway.
- While at the centre please practice social distancing and remain 1m + from others and follow guidelines.
- In line with government guidance for places of worship, please leave promptly after classes finish.
- Contactless / card payments only for bookshop and other payments at this time.
- You may wish to bring your own drinking water. Small bottles of water are also freely available. At this time we are unable to offer hot or cold drinks before or after classes.
- Please do not attend the centre if you or anyone in your household have had symptoms or tested positive for Covid 19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms, tested positive or been advised to self isolate within the last 14 days.
- Please contact the centre as soon as possible if you become unwell with symptoms of Covid-19, have a positive test or are advised to self-isolate within 14 days of attending the centre.
- Your online registration for classes may be used for the purposes of supporting NHS Test and Trace. You can opt out of this by contacting the centre.
If you have questions or concerns about attending in-person classes please don’t hesitate to contact the centre.
Thank you for helping us keep the meditation centre COVID-19 Secure.